With over 30 years of experience of building and miscellaneous construction work as Rino Construction, the son of Ronald graduated from Norman High School in 2008. In high hopes of owning his own company, Skyler decided to train as an independent insurance adjuster to be able to help his home owners when they needed it most. After completing several independent adjusting courses Skyler Teague opened Str8 Up Roofing and Construction and in 2009, teamed up with his father to be able to build concrete tilt up homes as well as doing other construction such as roofing and more.
The company’s goal is to be able to build a maintenance free home that is cheap to insure and built energy efficient using simple things that make the home solar passive. The concrete homes will never have problems such as termites, wood rotting, etc… The completely storm proof homes are cheap to build and insure low maintenance. The company’s goal is not to build tons of duplicate home in addition, but to build several that make life easier, safer, and more efficient.
- Str8 Up Roofing and Construction has a Better Business Bureau A rating
- We are a local contractor with the strength of a national company
- We are fully licensed, bonded and insured for your protection
- Certified and trained in roofing installation and repair
- We offer a free complete inspection
- Hail Claim Experts
- 24 Hour emergency repair services
- Call us toll free 1(800) 457-8857